Dr Chandrika Subramaniayan
Solicitor and Barrister
Supreme Court of New South Wales
Founder-Success Lawyers and Barristers,Australia
Editor-Tamil Australian Monthly
Global Advisory Board
International Lawyers' Forum
Indian Law Associates (ILA)
Dr Chandrika Subramaniyan is a Senior Solicitor and Barrister in the Supreme Court of New south Wales and High Court of Australia, Before starting her Law Firm SUCCESS, she practised with many law firms in Sydney.
Dr.Chandrika Subramaniyan completed her Masters of Law (LLM) from Queensland University and Bachelors of Laws (LL.B) from University of Western Sydney.
She has been teaching for tertiary students at TAFE NSW since 2004.She is also teaching Criminology at University of Western Sydney
Dr Chandrika Subramaniyan is the editor of Tamil Australian monthly form Sydney which is highly regarded and regularly attends community groups, media and academic forums to as a presenter on various legal issues. Dr. Chandrika Subramaniyan is a regularly featured writer, for many ethnic media in Australia. Dr. Chandrika Subramaniyan is a member of several legal and professional organizations. She is active in the community service sector in NSW and Offer ProBono services at Sydwest Multicultural Services in Blacktown for needy clients.
• Woman of the West 2012 – University of Western Sydney, Australia
• Highly Commended Award 2011 –Women Lawyers Association , Australia
• Nominee for Justice Award 2009 – Law and Justice Foundation , Australia
• Commercial Negotiations 2013 – Distinction
• Law Foundation - Butterworth’s Award , High Distinction
• Human rights and International Law – Distinctions
• Winner- Best Community Service- Individual - Commonwealth Bank Award
Dr. Chandrika Subramaniyan holds many prestigious memberships in Legal and Social Organizations:-
Copyright ©2015- 2017 All Rights Reserved. Indian Law Associates (ILA)®
8000+ verified Lawyer Members 1200+Law Firms 3100+ Law Students and Growing from 120 Countries