Internship Program in Sales & Marketing (IPSM) is available ONLY for New joining Interns with ILA or our Corporate Partners.
If you have not received an Invitation from one of our Corporate Partners and Filled the Form, and paid IPSM fee. We regret that Your Application will not be processed and fee paid will be reversed.
If you have received an invitation and the same has been received by us as nomination by our Corporate Partner, ILA will send an email to such candidates for enrolling for IPSM.
If you satisfy the enrollment criteria,you can proceed further with enrolling in PIP.
- How to Generate new leads using online research, emailing and calling.
- How to Follow-ups with the leads.
- How to Maintain the database of all contacts.
- How to Schedule meetings with prospective leads.
- How to Deliver Course/Membership information and How to male an online demo of services.
- How to Handle the social media marketing and clients communications through social media.
- How to Document and report results to the Internship Coordinator.
- Complete knowledge on work guidelines, principles, policies and campaigns.
- How to provide daily reports to the Internship Coordinator.
- How to Achieve the set income/revenue targets every week.
- Knowledge of Cyber Law and related laws.
Course Mode: Online
IPSM Fee: Rs. 999 ( IPSM Fee is inclusive of all taxes.) and includes, Evaluation of Assignments fee, E-mail & Phone support and e-certificate fee)
Selection method:First come first serve basis. Very Limited seats.
Information with Deadlines:-
Note: - Dates are case sensitive, No application Form will be accepted after deadline.
How to Apply:
8000+ verified Lawyer Members 1200+Law Firms 3100+ Law Students and Growing from 120 Countries
Copyright ©2015- 2017 All Rights Reserved. Indian Law Associates (ILA)®